Peter Barnard of A.J. Barnard Engineering are based in Bodiam Kent. J
Peter won the MGCC Thoroughbred Championship in 2013. At the time of writing he races a couple of Elva Couriers and as a business they look after several FIA MGB’s & Cobras. He used to Race a Class B Midget.
Below you can find a full list of their services and their website. But first another bit of history.
I pulled the following shot out of their library because I know there is a follower of my site who will recognise this bend and the day this photo was taken.
Although the Business was established in 1971, prior to that the Barnard name was already well known for participation in motorsport, with Minis being a favourite back in the day.
Race & Rally Preparation
• Build you up a new car from scratch.
• Rebuild your current car.
• Maintain and develop your car to get the most out of it for you.
• Build you a competition engine to suit your requirements.
• UK and International track and rally support available.
Restoration and Re-commissions
• Sympathetic re-commission of a car that has been stood.
• Full restoration, fully managed from start to finish.
• Insurance valuations undertaken.
• Looking after your car, making sure it is ready for you to use when you want it.
Latest GOODWOOD OVERALLS on eBay
About This Site
SCOTTYS – A Directory for Enthusiasts with Content Influenced by Enthusiasts. Why not have your Company page, join the community and communicate your special offers and news from time to time etc. Contact SCOTTY get listed.
I hope you found this information useful. If you use my site as a means of entering eBay I receive a small reward from eBay towards building this Directory. It does not add cost to you or the supplier. If you get a chance why not like my Facebook page or Twitter account and know when a new supplier is discovered.