If you are anything like me then sniffing around markets and reassembling old tool kits is your thing.
This 60 page guide provides lists and pictures of popular quality spanners and wrenches, including some socket sets available in the 50s 60s and 70s and is useful in the following ways.
- Know which were the leading Brands at the time.
- Know how many sizes made up a set or a range.
- Once you assemble a full set then the value of your finds can go up by 700%
- The information is compiled from 4 different leading merchants of the era.
- Brands that are mentioned with information include.
- Britool Linco BSA Lion Billings NUBO Geodore King Dick Clyburn Record Lucas Girder Brooklands James Bradbury VLC Matador GE Major Blackhawk AMMCO
SCOTTYS – A Directory for Enthusiasts with Content Influenced by Enthusiasts. Why not have your Company page, join the community and communicate your special offers and news from time to time etc. Contact SCOTTY get listed.
Latest VINTAGE SPANNERS Listed on eBay
I hope you found this information useful. If you use my site as a means of entering eBay I receive a small reward from eBay towards building this Directory. It does not add cost to you or the supplier. If you get a chance why not like my Facebook page or Twitter account and know when a new supplier is discovered.