Hi, I’m SCOTTY as most people call me.
I believe the Strength , Skills and Unity of the Classic & Retro Car Enthusiast World can help children and young adults who are struggling in life find confidence and refocus. By providing FREE opportunity for young car fans to learn skills and encourage age generations to interact in a fun extra curricular environment.
Scotty’s Retro Workshop is a Social Enterprise promoting Classic & Retro Car Part Suppliers to Enthusiasts who support our goals (see below).
By using our site to find your favourite supplier we receive a small gratitude from eBay. It cost you no more and it cost the supplier no more. We hope enough traffic / enthusiast support will encourage suppliers to advertise their own Online shops with us. A fantastic new Business Model designed to provide a solution to the lack of opportunity for young people to learn practical skills.
The idea evolved after hearing Car Fans , Mums and Dads expressing concern that Children no longer have the opportunity to learn practical skills.
The challenge was how do we provide such facilities and training FREE of charge. I am happy to say that due to supplier and customer loyalty it is working, our first Workshop has been built.
You can help in many ways, simply Liking our Facebook Page or starting your eBay shopping from the links on our site is like a donation to us & helps us demonstrate the strength of support for this initiative. It doesn’t matter if you are buying Toothpaste or Engine Oil. Thank you.
- To engage young minds in science, technology and engineering in a fun environment, in keeping with the Government Backed STEM Initiative
- To give young people something to do instead of walking the streets or becoming overly dependent on computer based activities that lead to isolation. In keeping with recently set Central Government Objectives
- To encourage interaction, participation, confidence, responsibility and a feeling of belonging. Not to mention exposure to entrepreneurialism.
- To focus our attentions on deprived children and children who are venturing into wrong doing.
- To enable community Generation Interaction and the sharing / ‘pass down’ of Artisan skills and knowledge. Mixing age Generations and tackling Isolation and Loneliness in support of The Central Government Building Connections Initiative
- To reduce local car crime.
- To remain financially stable, reward enabling investors and provide a new Socially Good eCommerce arena.
- To deliver Community Workshops where Young People can learn Practical Skills as an extra curricular activity.
- To provide these facilities and services FREE of charge thus enabling deprived Children Equal Opportunity.
- To achieve sufficient success and Fund Apprenticeships at The Heritage Skills Academy.